Need a responsive web design? Bizwatch can convert your existing website to a responsive WordPress website, which is mobile-friendly. Your site’s organic visibility and online conversion rate depend on it. We offer WordPress website design, because it's easier than other CMS platforms, and quite frankly, much better than Wix.com or Squarespace.com websites. We often convert incoming clients from Wix or Squarespace or super simple CMS platforms to WordPress.
We will work with you on developing a website strategy, storyboarding, navigation, content, and a digital marketing strategy and choosing a responsive template, customizing it for your needs and revenue goals. We can work with most budgets starting at $8,000 – $15,000, the latter which includes updating SEO and Google Analytics.
WordPress Website Design Process
Once a responsive website design template is chosen, and customizations are determined, your project begins by copying your existing website, and putting into a staging area on another server.
- Review responsive templates (mobile-friendly looks good on a cell phone)
- Copy/paste current website into new responsive template
- Edit and improve structure
- Determine navigational components, all of which will be mobile friendly
- Re-work tables (3 column max)
- Some images may need to re-worked, resized or new photos may be required
- We limit the number of WordPress plug-ins for a more secure environment
- Secure a Wordpress hosting package at one of the top 10 ISPs/website hosting companies, as rated by CNet and other reputable organizations
- Review new website, make changes and/or add content as necessary for launch
- Launch website, handling all 301 redirects needed, and update Google Analytics, Webmaster/Search Console, Tag Manager and anything else as needed.