Google AdWords Paid Search/PPC Audit & Cleanup
Includes a Google AdWords paid search audit, cleanup, restructuring ad campaign, new display ads & first two weeks of campaign management. 60 hours of marketing consulting services.
- Pull last 13 months of AdWords data at the campaign, ad group & keyword level
- Determine greatest success/failures across all campaigns, ad groups & keywords
- Ensure data integrity (AdWords conversion tracking) by auditing entire lead process from AdWords search to form submission confirmations & code audit
- Audit Google Analytics conversion tracking, goals vs AdWords
- Analyze YOY key performance indicators (KPIs) and 13-month trends
- Analyze campaign & ad group strategy, including account structure & settings
- Analyze keyword & bidding strategy, including by device type and/or locations
- Analyze mobile vs desktop/laptop KPI performance
- Audit & analyze overall 13-month Analytics trends across main KPIs including device category and conversion KPIs
- Audit & analyze ad copy & performance KPIs
- Audit & analyze remarketing ads, display targeting, placements, Analytics KPIs related to pages & session length
- Audit & analyze negative keyword strategy
- Analyze conversion tracking in Google Analytics, Adwords link and anything else of relevance, including lead form funnel (URL tracking)
- Access and review Google Search Console to ensure there is not anything else we need to be aware of that could be harming or contributing to YOY KPI changes
- Determine cost per lead/conversion acceptable conversion rates by brand (top 10 leading brands in AdWords)
- Determine top 10 areas for significant improvement (or more, if necessary)
- Present top-performing keywords with supporting trend data
- Present keywords/campaigns that should be cut based on historical data or learn reasons as to why we should optimize instead of cut
- Present cleanup strategy, which may include re-organizing and/or re-building certain campaigns.
- Includes the first two weeks of paid search account management after the audit strategy and cleanup are complete. A total of 60 hours are included in this project.